4 April 2014

April is already a busy month

April is less than a week old and already it's been a busy month.

Tuesday evening (1st April) I was at an evening of Scout Leader training. The modules covered the Scouting fundamentals and working with other adults. It was a great night and actually learned things, which is always important when designing a training course I understand.

Tonight the family is making a visit to Pets at Home (there are other pet supply stores....) to get the things we need for tomorrow. Last Saturday we visited the Ard Jerkyll, which is home of the Manx Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MSPCA) and applied to adopt 2 cats, Whisky and Vino. Tomorrow they come home.

Sunday I'm in training again, First Aid and I've already have 5 things booked over the next two weeks, before Scouts start up again after the Easter break (2 weeks).

It's OK, I have lots of time to rest when I retire....one day.

No comments: